The credit hours, examination conduction and other regulatory issues for implementation of such courses will be as per the UGC guidelines and shall be approved by the RSSVP.
- Interested Industry / Organization should send a letter of interest addressed to RSSVP. Long with a list of proposed exclusive Industry collaborative programs, proposed fee per year, details of syllabus & study material in the requisite format and other required documents in their official letter head and duly signed by the authorized signatory, to offer various Industry collaborative programs.
- Upon receipt of the documents and scrutinizing the same, RSSVP shall accept and upon such acceptance of the same, shall call for signing an MoU with RSSVP as the first party, Industry / Organization as the second party after pre or post inspection of the Industry / Organization by the RSSVP
- The Inspection Committee will check the requisite infrastructure details as submitted. The cost of inspection will be borne by the Industry / Organization.
- RSSVP shall authorize the Industry / Organization to promote proposed Industry Collaborative Programs exclusively and shall upload institution name in the RSSVP website under a separate page, maintain for Industry Collaborative Programs.
- Industry / Organization can establish its Information & Guidance Centre to promote proposed Industry Collaborative Program exclusively in specified region and complete all the formalities prescribed as per the RSSVP norms.
- Industry / Organization will submit “joint undertaking” duly signed by the authorized signatory of the Industry / Organization and Information & Guidance Centre to RSSVP.
- The Industry / Organization will be governed by the regulations approved by the RSSVP from time to time in this regard.
- The Industry / Organization will make arrangement for conducting online examination, if needed, RSSVP shall assign any other responsibility to the Industry / Organization as it may consider necessary for qualitative conduct of its Industry Collaborative Program under IICEP.
- The RSSVP shall not be responsible for any commitment(s) made by the Industry / Organization of its Information & Guidance Centre.