Need of INDUSTRY & INSTITUTION COLLABORATIVE EDUCATION PROGRAM-IICEP Study, which is incapable of providing suitable employment and knowledge, is fruitless. Our present educational system rarely contains industry component in it like other developed countries, where this Collaborative system successfully exists.

The purpose of every education is to obtain factual knowledge and employment. In this competitive environment the difference between education and industry is widening day-by-day.

This leads difficulty in adjustment of young alumnus in industry. Some time it took lot of time even many years to transform them in to real professionals. In the absence of proper guidance many students distract from the correct way to proceed with their career, and choose different profession away from their qualification, and this yields wastage of significant number of years of their valuable academic life.

This is education to profession dropout.

For example as we are struggling with the deficiency of engineering professionals despite of having thousands of engineering colleges in the country. Why? Due to direction less efforts of present education system.

Most of the young engineering alumnus shift themselves to some other industry, unwillingly. As earlier explained this phenomenon is education to profession dropout. The reasons may be many, like lack of direction for a proper start, dissatisfaction from industry, understanding of work etc. Only 5% of the engineers leave the field because of genuine reasons. Remaining 95% leave the field because of the reasons, like they do not know how to start or they do not know how to adjust in industry or they do not have basic understanding to work in industry. Every year, at least 50% of the engineering graduates leave the field, i.e. the education to profession dropout in the engineering field is more than 50%. This loss is in addition to the manual hours wasted to educate them for their precious 4 to 6 years. Some of them choose less skilled jobs. This process can also be observed in other professionals as well, where the industry interaction is negligible.

On contrary in field of Medicines, this education to profession dropout ratio is not more than 5%. Why? Yes, just because of the real time training with studies. All medical students are required to attend practical, compulsory internship within their study curriculum.

This industry exposure is quite similar to the futuristic circumstances, which they require to face, when they will work as an independent professional. Also, they got ample opportunities to work under highly specialized senior professionals. The result itself shows the success story of this education model.

Conclusively, we are 95% sure that the medical graduate passing out will work as a medical professional, in comparison to 50% of engineering graduates to become an engineering professional.

INDUSTRY & INSTITUTION COLLABORATIVE EDUCATION PROGRAM-IICEP is an effort to make all educational models of country at par with industry integrated model like in medical education. INDUSTRY & INSTITUTION COLLABORATIVE EDUCATION PROGRAM will be given to student with real industry working experience. This serves dual purpose: one student will obtain precious work experience in addition to the academic knowledge. Conclusively, INDUSTRY & INSTITUTION COLLABORATIVE EDUCATION PROGRAM is the only tool which can fulfill the demand of modern industry.